Legs, Bums & Tums | Thursday 06th January @ 12.35pm
Legs, bums and tums class!
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
- No equipment needed
- Yoga mat or soft surface (advisable)
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothing that allows a full range of movement across all joints.
- Drinking water (advisable)
The class will take place on Zoom.
After you have selected how many tickets you want, filled in the health questionnaire and checked out, you will then be sent an email with the Zoom webinar details along with a calendar request.
Add the event to your calendar and click the event link 5 minutes before the class start time to make sure you have enough time to get set up.
Having your camera on during the class is preferred to ensure that I can help you with form where needed, however, I understand this can be quite scary for some, so, if you are completely adverse, you are of course welcome to keep it off.
For those that are comfortable doing so, to ensure a safe, fun and interactive class, I kindly ask that you try to remain in shot where possible throughout the duration of the class.
If you have a lot of noise in the background you will be asked to mute your microphone to ensure that everyone can hear the instructions clearly.
The class will start with some dynamic stretches to loosen tight muscles and warm up your joints and muscles.
The main session will consist of movements both on the floor and standing so it is advised that you have a mat handy.
We will end the class with stretching to aid in recovery.
Stretching is often overlooked as an important part of a healthy lifestyle but a lot of general aches and pains are caused by muscle tightness which cause imbalances in the body.
Tight muscles can wreak havoc and are the one of the main culprits behind back pains and bad posture.
Whether you want to improve your body for everyday activity or you’re an experienced exerciser, flexibility and muscle balance is a vital component that can help reduce the likelihood of injury.
Whatever your health and fitness goals are, having a body that is free from muscle imbalances and able to move properly is fundamental to overall wellbeing.
Sometimes emails from unknown senders can end up in your junk / spam folder, so make sure you check that is hasn’t ended up there.
If you still did not receive the link, email Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on WhatsApp on +44 7932 693 566
What To Expect
- 12:35 - 12:45
- Warm-up & Core Activation
- The class will start with a series of dynamic stretches to loosen tight muscles and warm up your joints and muscles. The session will then move into a range of exercises to activate the muscles of the core (back, glutes & stomach) and also a balance drill to encourage mind and body connection and to get the motor units firing.
- 12:45 - 12:15
- Main Session
- This will be a series of exercises performed either in a circuit, HIIT or tabata style. Each week the main session layout will vary to ensure all areas of your fitness are being challenged - this includes changing the tempo, duration and number of sets.
- 12:15 - 12:25
- Cool Down / Static Stretches
- The class with finish with stretching to aid in recovery and to encourage balance within the muscles and joints.